From: Shufei Fan (fansf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 15:35:16

Hi,

Can I disable re-indexing of vertices after one of them is removed?

In one of the old thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/10551/focus=10552

Doug said:
" Vertex and edge indices are a weak point in the BGL. It seems like they
should be automatically updated, but that can't be done efficiently. We
have a partial solution (a graph type that is reasonably good
all-around and does automatic (re-)indexing), but it's not ready for
release yet."

I am using release 1.33.1. Is this re-indexing released?(I assume so, from my
simple trial)

But, is there any way of enabling /and disabling re-indexing? Interestingly,
my application needs re-indexing disabled, even though some vertices or edges
are removed.

Thanks,

Shufei