From: Jeremy Siek (jeremy.siek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 22:47:51

Hi Shufei,

How about not removing the vertex. This will avoid re-indexing.
Instead, you can "clear" the vertex of all in and out edges.

Another alternative is to add your own internal property map
with your own indices. Then it will be totally up to you to set
the indices and change or not change them.

And to clarify wrt to Doug's reply, the adjacency_list class does indeed
re-index when the VertexList is vecS, which is the default case.
Doug's old email was probably about VertexList=listS.

Cheers,
Jeremy