From: Barchenkov, Alexei \(IT\) (Alexei.Barchenkov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 23:12:43

>The problem is that tr is ref( t ) and is interpreted by bind as a
request to store a reference to t.
>boost::bind( &foo< Test& >, tr ) should work, if this helps.

Peter, thank you very much. Could you please clarify what you mean
however, because my understanding was that on construction, boost::bind
internally just stores a copy of the bound argument without regard to
the signature of the function to be invoked. The conversion of the
argument to the type appropriate to the function invocation occurs when
the functor is actually called. Is my understanding incorrect? Thank
you.