From: Elisha Berns (e.berns_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 11:40:33

If I'm the only one suggesting/requesting this then it's not important. But if there is any more consensus to do it then perhaps if the organizers request permission from the speakers and solicit some volunteer help it can be done?

I would volunteer my recording gear except that it's nothing fancy, not even a wireless mike :-(

Elisha