From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 14:32:19

Hello all,

This may seem off-topic, but I assure you it isn't. ;)

This is an initial probe for ideas about an API for [any] upcoming CGI
library submission. I have my own ideas, but I don't think putting them here
would be particularly relevant. The reason I'm asking such an open-ended
question is that I'm assuming lots of people here will have experience using
CGI libraries (possibly in other languages, possibly your own) and may have
specific ideas about what should or shouldn't move from them into a
Boost.CGI library, if one were accepted.

Whether or not you see the point of a C++ CGI library, your comments on APIs
provided by other languages would still be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
Darren