From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-11 12:31:07

>> The Math Toolkit is divided into three interrelated components :
>>
>> 1) a reasonably comprehensive set of statistical distributions
>> 2) a set of high quality special functions
>> 3) tools needed to implement special functions
>
> I thought we had relegated the tools down to an implementation
> detail for
> now in order to keep the review manageable? Of course all comments
> are
> welcome....

I'm happy to narrow the scope - naturally, comments on the
implementation are still welcome, but I will treat them in that light
in assembling comments at the end. Also, to simplify tracking of the
discussion, I would like to request/remind commentators to include
"[math toolkit]" in the subject line of posts.

Matthias