From: Niels Dekker - mail address until 2007-11-30 (nd_mail_address_valid_until_2007-11-30_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-15 09:27:36

Hi Maarten!

> can anyone help me with the compile error I get when compiling
> the following code? [...]

> typedef boost::adjacency_list < boost::setS, boost::setS, boost::undirectedS, VertexComponentProperty > Graph;

According to the documentation, the second template argument of
adjacency_list (VertexList) should select either a Sequence (e.g.,
std::list) or RandomAccessContainer (e.g., std::vector). So apparently
this argument should not select a set!

For the first template argument (OutEdgeList), it's okay to be
boost::setS, though. OutEdgeList is allowed to select either a Sequence
or an AssociativeContainer.
http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/using_adjacency_list.html

Does that answer your question?

See you tomorrow at LKEB! :-)