From: David Daeschler (daveregs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-15 10:01:05

Douglas,

> FileClone operation not permitted errors.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of filesystem are you compiling boost
on? FAT32 can't handle symbolic links and may produce that error
message. That would explain why bjam can't find libraries to link to.
Also I see preserving times Operation not Permitted, this would indicate
a filesystem problem.

If you are using a fat32 disk or partition to compile on, I would try
using an ext3 partition as a test and see if you get the same results,
or of boost compiles cleanly there.

Hope this helps,
- Dave