From: Maurizio Vitale (maurizio.vitale_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-15 14:06:37

On Apr 15, 2007, at 8:59 AM, David Abrahams wrote:

> on Sat Apr 14 2007, Maurizio Vitale <mav-AT-cuma.polymath-
> solutions.lan> wrote:
>
>> I suspect the venue plays a role in people's decision to come or
>> not. It certainly did it for me.
>
> As with any venue, for some it will be an attraction; for others, not.

Yep. That's why I said 'for me'. And even for me, the venue would
have been nice:
it is the combination of venue and closed airport that conjures
against me coming.

But the main purpose of my post was to offer a few considerations on
making
slides/audio available, as I'm sure the world won't notice or care
whether I come or not.

Regards,

        Maurizio