From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-15 08:59:12

on Sat Apr 14 2007, Maurizio Vitale <mav-AT-cuma.polymath-solutions.lan> wrote:

> I suspect the venue plays a role in people's decision to come or
> not. It certainly did it for me.

As with any venue, for some it will be an attraction; for others, not.

> Although I'd be terribly interested in the content of the conference,
> the prospect of having to fly to some other city and waste pretty much
> an extra day in local transportation is at the moment keeping me away.

Then maybe we've failed to make the content attractive enough for you.
I happen to know of one person who's flying across ten time zones to
attend, so that's not true for everyone. I hope we can do better next
year.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting