From: Graham Reitz (graham.cpp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-19 09:54:37

Thanks Paul.

>Or have I misunderstood? Are you saying that Intellisense stops working
>altogether when you use filesystem::path, and then refuses to work on
>any other code that you type in?

Yes, that's correct. Anything before the line of code, in the original
post, works (i.e. if I do std::[intellisense works]) but after (i.e.
std::[no intellisense]) and it doesn't.

Also, I didn't mean to imply this is a boost issue, it certainly isn't. But
was wondering if other folks have the same issue(s) or know a workaround.

Thanks again,
Graham