From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-27 00:06:29

This has caused problems in the past. I believe that the code
checked into the current HEAD branch of the CVS tree
addresses this, but I havn't been able to test it.

My intention was the BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT would
be included in the *.h file for the class.

My recommendation is to make a library which instantiates
all your classes's serialize functions with all the archives
you're going to use. Then link against this library.

Robert Ramey