From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 21:57:07

I strongly suspect that this is a manifestation of a subtle
bug/feature of serialization 133 and maybe 1.34.

Its hard to explain in a short email. But the short
version is that serialization for the same type is
included more than one place - a shared library
as well as mainline or another shared library.

So you can consider how your code is distributed
among the libraries with the idea that serialization
for the same type is not spread accross various
shared libraries.

Robert Ramey