From: Hughes, James (jhughes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-09 11:38:26

Hi Robert,

I have an inkling that I may understand what the feature/bug is, and
this seems to coincide with what you say here.

I'm wondering whether I can use non-intrusive serialisation for the out
of library classes in the main library, and remove the intrusive code
from the sub-library to get round the problem. I'll give it a go
tomorrow - just had the yearly round of pay rises, so need to go and
drown my sorrows.

James

Snipped a load...

constitute a violation of law. If you are not the intended
this e-mail, and delete the message from your system. If you
immediately.