From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 08:44:06

JD <jean.daniel.michaud <at> gmail.com> writes:
> It seems that the example has not been updated accordingly: still use !err.

No, it's correct. That particular use of asio::error has been replaced with
boost::system::error_code, and that class supports operator!.

> Well IPV6_UNICAST_HOPS is defined in my ws2tcpip.h. I'm using WinXP SP1
> SDK. And my include path is pretty simple: boost only...

Unfortunately I can't tell what's going on from here, but it really looks to me
like it's picking up an old ws2tcpip.h header from somewhere else. Asio includes
that header from asio/detail/socket_types.hpp.

Cheers,
Chris