From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 16:37:14

Rene,

Thanks for the answer. I copied the include from c:\boost\Include to my
source control and did the same with lib directory. I solved the problem. In
attachment is the list of files which were not installed via the "bjam.exe
... install" command, but after copying them manually (to my sc dir)
compilation succeeded.

Sure some of them are not required (I simply diff-ed the directories), but
some of them were definitely missing.

Best Regards,
Ovanes