From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-10 17:17:09

Ovanes Markarian wrote:
> Rene,
>
> Thanks for the answer. I copied the include from c:\boost\Include to my
> source control and did the same with lib directory. I solved the problem. In
> attachment is the list of files which were not installed via the "bjam.exe
> ... install" command, but after copying them manually (to my sc dir)
> compilation succeeded.
>
> Sure some of them are not required (I simply diff-ed the directories), but
> some of them were definitely missing.

I must this is rather depressing :-( Of course most of those missing
files are because authors are using "non-standard" file extensions for
file. This *has* to be fixed, so I'm fixing it. And since this post is
going to the dev list also, I'm asking lib authors to pay attention to
this request for info...

Library authors, please indicate which of the following should be
installed...

** function **
gen_maybe_include.pl
gen_function_N.pl

** pool **
for.m4
pool_construct.bat
pool_construct.m4
pool_construct.sh
pool_construct_simple.bat
pool_construct_simple.m4
pool_construct_simple.sh

** signals **
gen_signal_N.pl

** test **
parsetree.dtd
argv_traverser.cpp
char_parameter.cpp
dual_name_parameter.cpp
id_policy.cpp
named_parameter.cpp
parser.cpp
validation.cpp
environment.cpp
config_file.cpp
config_file_iterator.cpp

** tr1 ** (these obviously should be installed)
algorithm
array
bitset
complex