From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-11 13:42:17

Jeff,

eg wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> Thomas Witt wrote:
>
> Just curious:
> Is there something amiss with the process when a fix that was in the
> releas for 1_33_1 (from september 2005) doesn't get into 1_34_0?

Flat out yes. For starters the iostreams maintainer is MIA.

> There is another thing I don't quite understand. You are asking that a
> bug be filed somewhere. However when you look at
> http://boost.org/more/bugs.htm it recommends reporting it to this list.
> As far as I can tell this has now been done twice in the last few days
> in this list.

The good news is we are trying to improve things. The baf news is everything is in flux.

The new bug tracker can be found at http://svn.boost.org

I would be thankful if you could log it there.

> Is there some different procedure of format for reporting bugs that is
> documented elsewhere?

AFAICT not yet. As I said things are changing.

Thanks

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt