From: Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki (shw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-27 17:56:25

Hi

> It turns out that you can use the base type
> date_itr_base<boost::gregorian::date> to virtually dispatch. You can also
> replace the functor in the iterators to create your own logic if you want.
> You can look at the examples/test and source for more details.

BTW. Do you know how to clone this iterator in dynamic context?
There is no such a functionality given in date_iterator class. I mean that in
base class can be e.g. clone() method, which calls private e.g. do_clone()
methods in derived classes.

date_iterator is not declared as noncopyable:
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/boost/date_time/date_itr_base.html

Regards.

--
|\/\/|   Seweryn Habdank-Wojewódzki