From: Filip Konvička (filip.konvicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-28 01:02:43

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (23.5.2007 18:16):
> Hello Filip,
>
> I know nothing about VS visualizers so I'm afraid I can't help much
> on that part, but feel free to ask as much as you need on the internal
> structures of B.MI --publicly of privately if you feel this is going to be
> a long list of mails.
[I tried replying to your email address, but I don't know whether this
ever reached you, so I retry here...]

I tried some debugging with multi_index_container<int,
indexed_by<sequenced<> > >, which is probably the simplest case. I ended
up in the "space" member of "pod_value_holder", which seems to handle
some alignment issues and from the name I guess it should also contain
the data, but I don't see it in the debugger. As for
sequenced_index_node_impl, this shows both _prior and _next, but does
not expose node data. See the attached snapshot. Do you have an idea how
could I see the one int that I inserted into the container?

I think that if we can in the end handle at least sequenced<> indices,
it's a huge helper.

Thanks very much,
Filip

sequenced_int_watch1.PNG