From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-23 12:16:26

Filip Konvi?ka ha escrito:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to know if anyone succeeded creating a visualizer for
> multi_index containers. I'd love to spend some time doing that for the
> good of the community (and my own, of course :-)), but I could not find
> any data members for exploration in the debugger's watch window. Any
> suggestions?

Hello Filip,

I know nothing about VS visualizers so I'm afraid I can't help much
on that part, but feel free to ask as much as you need on the internal
structures of B.MI --publicly of privately if you feel this is going to be
a long list of mails.

As for the particular problem you refer to above, please read the
following:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2007/05/27407.php

Does this throw some light on your particular issue?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo