From: Varadarajan, Satiamoorthy (GE Infra, Transportation) (satiamoorthy.varadarajan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-06 00:52:48

Hi Chris

Thanks for ur reply. I found that problem with the software I tried to
compile. I corrected the Error successfully and now found that all the
CPP files are compiling independently (using compile i.e. Ctrl+ F7) with
boost library. However When I say "Build Solution (F7)" I receive the
following Errors.

CPU_MCF52xxInit.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_CPU_MCF52xxInitInterrupts referenced in function "void __cdecl
CPU::MCF52xx::initInterrupts(void)" (?initInterrupts_at_MCF52xx@CPU@@YAXXZ)
CPU_MCF52xxInterruptController.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _CPU_closeInterruptGate referenced in function "int __cdecl
CPU::closeInterruptGate(void)" (?closeInterruptGate_at_CPU@@YAHXZ)
CPU_MCF52xxInterruptController.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _CPU_setInterruptGate referenced in function "bool __cdecl
CPU::setInterruptGate(int)" (?setInterruptGate_at_CPU@@YA_NH_at_Z)
D:\Users\307004223\My Documents\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\UCII_DART_new\Debug\UCII_DART_new.exe : fatal error
LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://d:\Users\307004223\My Documents\Visual
Studio 2005\Projects\UCII_DART_new\UCII_DART_new\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
UCII_DART_new - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped

Please help me to resolve these above errors. I believe there could be
problem with the linker.

Regards
Satia