From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-07 00:23:20

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 09:34:32 +0900, Douglas Gregor <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> [...]
>>> [...]http://www.boost.org/doc/html/signals/tutorial.html#id1627590
>>
>> According to http://www.boost.org/doc/html/signals/
>> tutorial.html#id1627841
>> the code above should work? However I can't compile it with VC++
>> 2005 SP1.
>> Anyone with the same problem? The error message I get is:
>
> The code supporting this feature was accidentally disabled for VC++
> in Boost 1.33.1. This oversight was fixed in Boost 1.34.0.

Oh, thanks, good to know. Is there anything I can do about it (like
setting a preprocessor directive to enable the feature)? Or is it
something more difficult to change in the headers? I wonder as while I
plan to upgrade to Boost 1.34.0 in the future I'm not yet ready to do so.

Boris