From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-13 11:46:25

Zeljko Vrba wrote:
>> This is a big problem. First, Intrusive does not support (for the
>> moment) SunCC. Second, we will need portable containers to admit them in
>> Intrusive.
> works for me with no problems! Now that you've mentioned it, did you come
> a bit further with debugging member hooks under SunCC?

I've installed Solaris Express Developer in a virtual machine and I'm
able to compile all perfectly with GCC + Sun linker. However the Sun
compiler (SunStudio 11, with 5.8 compiler version) does not compile the
latest Intrusive CVS saying that std::iterator_traits is not in std
namespace. I've just put SunCC in the low-priority queue, because I
can't spend more time investigating this issue. I might be configuring
something wrong, though.

Ion