From: fanzhe cui (fanzhe.cui_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-16 23:23:47

I was trying to find the same in the boost lib but I did not find available
in boost lib.
You can use SDL lib timer from:
web: http://www.libsdl.org
Because it is LGPL licensed, so you don't have to expose your source when
using its library. You can also extract only timer lib from its whole lib.

Best regards,
Fanzhe
Goldiom Systems LLC
- Information and Communication Technology Provider
Email: fanzhe.cui_at_[hidden]
Tel: 973-210-4254
www.goldiom.com