From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-21 10:15:23

Hello Hartmut,

I have a question to you. I got a header file with an error. The content of a file looks like:

#ifndef SOME_GUARD
#define SOME_GUARD

... some content

#endif SOME_GUARD

As you see #endif SOME_GUARD is wrong, standard defines that #endif is followed by a newline.
Unfortunately wave threw an exception. Calling what member on the std::exception instance caught
resulted in the string:

boost::wave::preprocess_exception

I spent some time to search where that happened and which line was guilty. Is there any way for
you to write the file and line which caused the error?

I assume smth bad happens inside the wave lib, since I even can not compare curren and end
iterator tokens.

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian