From: Nicholas Yue (yue.nicholas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-23 07:06:52

Thank you to both Olivier and Scott.

I have look at OpenSceneGraph in the past for a visual simulation
project, there is also OpenSG.

I also had a look at SGL.

Both of them have rendering capabilities. (I might visit the
OpenSceneGraph forum to see if it is possible to separate the
rendering capabilities)

What I am looking for is a non-rendering DAG scenegraph for geometry
processing. The idea is for it to run on blades/cluster.

I hope to adapt the Model-View-Controller concept where this
non-rendering DAG scenegraph is the Model.

The View (I look at it as rendering) is separate.

The Controller (user developed code which drives the
simulation/computation) is again separate.

Regards