From: Mario Figueiredo (marfig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-04 21:52:19

Hello everyone,

I get an access violation at runtime after building against the boost::test
release static library. The error doesn't occur with the debug static library.

-> MinGW 3.4.5 (last updated 2007-03-26)
-> Running Windows XP with SP2

Furthermore,

Access violation also occurs after building (against the static-debug lib)
doc\boost_1_34_0\libs\test\example\unit_test_example_02.cpp

Output occurs as expected, but Access Violation is triggered at system error
BOOST_CHECK. No output for this error is shown on screen.

Can't seem to be able to copy-paste call stack without triggering a top-posting
warning. Let me know if you need it and I'll try to format it.

Anyone else experienced this two problems?