From: Chandan Nilange (chandan_nilange_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-05 03:17:27

Hello John,

Thanks, it generates match correctly after using
[re.assign(sre,boost::regex_constants::perl |
boost::regex_constants::icase);]

I am using BOOST_LIB_VERSION "1_32" which comes with
RHEL 4 (linux ) installation.
Could you help me to know, where I can get the
document stating differences between boost version
1.34 & 1.32 for regex library.
I need to decide whether to shift to 1.34 boost
version is a must for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandan