From: Filip Konvička (filip.konvicka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 09:23:07

> If you have some tasks for me, like visualize this or that. I will do it in my spare time.

If you have time, that would be great. However, before I ask you or
anyone to create visualizers, I'd like to write a how-to with examples,
and create some style guidelines so that the visualizers are consisent.
Another task could be doing some utility that installs or updates
visualizers so that users don't have to dig deep into VC directories and
hand-edit files.

Thanks very much for your interest! I'll let you know when I have the
basic docs and we can talk about what can be done.

If you're impatient, however, you can read the May / June thread
"[multi_index] MSVS 2005 visualizers" on this list, it contains about
all the know-how that I currently have :-)

Cheers,
Filip