From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 09:28:05

On Thu, August 2, 2007 15:23, Filip Konvička wrote:

>> If you have some tasks for me, like visualize this or that. I will do it in my spare time.
>>
> If you have time, that would be great. However, before I ask you or
> anyone to create visualizers, I'd like to write a how-to with examples,
> and create some style guidelines so that the visualizers are consisent.
> Another task could be doing some utility that installs or updates
> visualizers so that users don't have to dig deep into VC directories and
> hand-edit files.
>
> Thanks very much for your interest! I'll let you know when I have the
> basic docs and we can talk about what can be done.
>
> If you're impatient, however, you can read the May / June thread
> "[multi_index] MSVS 2005 visualizers" on this list, it contains about
> all the know-how that I currently have :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Filip

Filip,

I read this mailing already. But it is for sure better to have some tutorial. I can try to start
with an installer. As I understand visualizers must be copied in the text file (mentioned in this
mailing). I will think how one can best install and uninstall them.

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian