From: Jaime Rios (xdev74_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 08:29:21

Thanks for the advice :) My gut feeling told me that my problem is in the
xcode project settings since the code works fine on the Intel version of Mac
OS, works fine as an application on PowerPC but fails when used on the
PowerPC processor.

Like your experience, I feel that this is something that is going to take me
a while to figure out since I didn't start the project and it has a long
history behind it. Thanks again and if there is anything else you, or anyone
else, can think of, I'm all ears!

Thanks again!

-Jaime