From: Hansi Hansi (hansiPet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-09 03:36:30

Hello,

I don't know If I'm wrong. To install boost I have used the installer from boost-consulting. At the moment I'm using version 1.34.0.
I have set the configuration makros in the follwing way

#define BOOST_HAS_HASH
#define BOOST_STD_EXTENSION_NAMESPACE stdext
#define STD BOOST_STD_EXTENSION_NAMESPACE

The problem is that during compiling I get 2 errors:

Error 133 error C2039: 'resize' : is not a member of 'stdext::hash_map<_Kty,_Ty,_Tr>' C:\boost_1_34_0\boost\serialization\hash_collections_load_imp.hpp 46
Error 134 error C2039: 'bucket_count' : is not a member of 'stdext::hash_map<_Kty,_Ty,_Tr>' C:\boost_1_34_0\boost\serialization\hash_collections_save_imp.hpp 43

The test program doesn't work to compile too. There are problems with the following lines:

namespace BOOST_STD_EXTENSION_NAMESPACE {
    template<>
    struct hash<random_key>{ <<<<<<<<<------------- line 156
        std::size_t operator()(const random_key& r) const {
            return (std::size_t)r;
        }
    };
} // namespace BOOST_STD_EXTENSION_NAMESPACE

Error 9 error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '<' c:\boost_1_34_0\libs\serialization\test\test_map.cpp 156

Is there some other makro that I have to define?

Best Regards and many thanks for your help

Hansjörg