From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-09 11:03:58

Hansi Hansi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't know If I'm wrong. To install boost I have used the installer
> from boost-consulting. At the moment I'm using version 1.34.0.
> I have set the configuration makros in the follwing way
>
> #define BOOST_HAS_HASH
> #define BOOST_STD_EXTENSION_NAMESPACE stdext
> #define STD BOOST_STD_EXTENSION_NAMESPACE

You shouldn't have to set any macros. These should be set by
boost/config.hpp which sets them properly for each compiler.
I don't know if these are in fact set. If not,
the fact that these tests are passing on my system and on the
release tests wouldn't mean much.

I'm too busy right now to look further into it.

Robert Ramey