From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-10 11:23:25

Hughes, James wrote:

[...]
Yep :-) I've grown accustomed to ignore all these legal claims.

> I could use a web based email system, but that is again against my terms
> on employment, and its basically a PITA to do that. Are you therefore
> suggesting that I am not to send any emails to mailing lists at all?

For most people stuck with suck employer procedures there is an easy
solution, get a Gmail account. You can check it with POP and send with
SMTP like regular email. Or use the gmane.org news gateway, which also
avoids going through your employers server.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything