From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-18 13:36:42

binary_woarchive turns out to have no purpose. Hence it is
not tested. I made it as result of symettry with the other archives
thinking that it might have a purpose that never occurred to me.
It might still have a purpose that hasn't occured to me so its
still there.

The warchive vs archive is relevant only for text based
archives and it the archives vary according to which
kind of characters they use in the text.

Robert Ramey