From: Sam Peterson (peabodyenator_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-27 23:31:18

I have been trying (unsuccessfully for the past hour), to read a
graphviz file into an adjacency_list type. The program stops with a
SIGABRT because I haven't mapped "node_id" to anything within the
dynamic properties argument. However, I really have no desire to map
node_id to anything; this is a very large graph and I'd like to avoid
the memory consumption.

If I try to map node id to the vertex_index_t map I receive a compiler
error stating that's a const property map. If I want to map node_id
to vertex_name_t map, I have to add that property to my adjacency_list
type which will bloat the memory consumption. I just want to build
the graph without worry about the properties. Is there anyway this
can be done easily?

The documentation on read_graphviz and write_graphviz are sorely
lacking on this subject in my opinion.

--
Sam Peterson
peabody_at_[hidden]