From: Sam Peterson (peabodyenator_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-27 23:44:47

I know that if I use a setS for the edgelist container for an
adjacency_list class, each edge of my graph will only be added once as
I build it.

This functionality is very desirable for me, but I've found I can't
seem to use it with the equally desirable Bundled Property Maps.
Specifically, this line of code doesn't seem to work:

(*g)[i].paper_id = atoi(row[0]);

g is a pointer to my graph. The exact compiler error with g++ 4.1.1 is:

error: invalid conversion from 'size_t' to 'void*'

Is there anyway I can use these two features together? If not, I'm
going to be very disappointed. If that's the case I'd advise making a
large note of it in the bundled properties documentation as I wouldn't
have bothered with bundled properties if I knew they carried this
limitation.

--
Sam Peterson
peabody_at_[hidden]