From: Richard (richard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 10:10:15

I can't say where your problem lies, but I recognize the namespace stdext.
It's where MS put stuff like hash tables that are very common extensions but
not actually part of the standard.

IIRC they used to put this stuff into namespace std and moved it - I think -
when VS2005 was released.

HTH,

- Richard