From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-25 08:17:53

Eric,
I changed the files. Should I zip them and post via mailinglist? Or should I
submit them somewhere else?

List of files which were changed:

detail/core/linker.hpp
detail/core/matcher/alternate_matcher.hpp
detail/static/productions/alt_compilers.hpp
detail/utility/any.hpp
detail/utility/cons.hpp
proto/op_base.hpp
proto/proto_fwd.hpp
xpressive.hpp

One problem is that xpressive.hpp has info about boost version, but this is
the mostly used file for inclusion. Therefore I believe this check fill fail
even in boost 1.35:

#if BOOST_VERSION >= 103500
# ifndef BOOST_XPRESSIVE_FUSION_V2
# define BOOST_XPRESSIVE_FUSION_V2
# endif //BOOST_XPRESSIVE_FUSION_V2
#endif //BOOST_VERSION

I also executed your examples from the boost/lib directory and they produced
in both cases same results. Your answer today is highly appreciated, since I
will be on vacation from tomorrow on.

thanks,
Ovanes