From: abhishek.v_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-10-16 01:11:58

Hi..

I m performing scalability test over BGL . Means i m checking out how big
a graph can be
constructed using BGL.
For the moment i m considering complete graph.
I m able to construct a complete graph with 3000 vertices but beyond that
it crashes.
Anybody who has done scalability test over BGL Kindly help. As this can be
treated as a benchmark
for BGL and then we can improve on this in near future...
Following is my code..

#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>
#include<vector>
#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
#include <string>
#include <boost\config.hpp>
#include <boost\graph\adjacency_list.hpp>
#include<boost\property_map.hpp>
#include<vector>
#include<string>
#include<algorithm>

using namespace std;
using namespace boost;

typedef unsigned long long ullong;
typedef adjacency_list < vecS, vecS, undirectedS, property <
vertex_name_t,
std::string >, property < edge_name_t, std::string ,property <
edge_weight_t, int > > > Graph;
Graph g;
typedef graph_traits < Graph >::vertex_descriptor Vertex;
std::vector<vector<int> > adj_matrix;
fstream file_op("C:\\Scalability\\output\\debug.out",ios::out);
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
   int SIZE;
   cout<<"\n Enter the matrix size";
   cin>>SIZE;
   cout<<"\n The matrix is "<<SIZE<<"x"<<SIZE;

      Vertex u;

       for(int i=0;i<SIZE;i++)
          {
           u=add_vertex(g);
           }

          for(ullong i=0;i<SIZE;i++)
            {
             for(ullong j=0;j<SIZE;j++)
                {
                 if(i!=j)
                   {
                    add_edge(i,j,g);
                   }
                }
             }
     file_op<<"\n Number of vertices in the graph "<<num_vertices(g);
     long double nume=num_edges(g);
     file_op<<"\n Number of edges in the graph "<<nume;

system("PAUSE");
return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

Thanks