From: moritz Hilger (moritz.hilger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 06:47:03

> I m able to construct a complete graph with 3000 vertices but beyond that
> it crashes.
> Anybody who has done scalability test over BGL Kindly help. As this can be
> treated as a benchmark
> for BGL and then we can improve on this in near future...
> Following is my code..

-- snipp

Hi,
I don't have any problems running your code on a 64bit machine until the
limits of main memory (roughly about 11k vertices on 16gb ram) using g++ on
gnu/linux. I don't see why there should be any scaling issues with the BGL.
I have used the BGL with several million vertices and O(n) edges without any
problems. A more memory friendly graph structure is the compressed sparse
row graph if your're dealing with static graphs.
cheers
moritz

--
Moritz Hilger
Combinatorial Optimization & Graph Algorithms