From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 11:30:15

I now know that this is an invalid usage, after I know that 'smatch' is
based on iterators. Since 'smatch' does not encover in the docs what
internal structure it has, I did not conclude that it is based on iterators.
And a string const& as param does not mean for me, that this string should
be valid later on. May be I am wrong.

BTW: the trick with volatile does not work in MSVC 8.0 Express compiler. :(
Would be great if the upcoming standard would provide a temporary checking
facility ;)

Many thanks for the great lib and your time!
Ovanes