From: beelzebob999-libcurl_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-11-23 16:50:52

I have looked and looked and looked... sorry to ask what must be a very newbie
question, but I can't find an answer anywhere in the documentation. How does
one go about compiling boost with stlport? My platform is windows xp sp2,
visual studio 8.0. Also, is it even worthwhile to do so? We are seeing
significant slowdowns in our code due to what we think is lock contention in the
standard library that ships with visual studio 8.0, so we are looking for
alternatives. Does STLport run better in a multithreaded environment than the
stl that comes with visual studio 8.0? Thanks.