From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-17 07:43:46

Hello everyone!

I am wondering about the time_series library. It got accepted a while
ago and I thought it will be included in boost 1.35.0. However, I can
not find time_series in subversion - its not in the trunk, nor in
sandbox or any other suspicious places. Only the quite old version in
the sandbox on boost-consulting seems to be available. What happened?
Can someone enlighten me, please? The library looks really useful and I
am willing to use it in my project. Are there any alternatives by the
way which can compete with boost.time_series and are as well written in
C++?

Greetings,

Sebastian