From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-17 12:49:30

Sebastian Weber wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I am wondering about the time_series library. It got accepted a while
> ago and I thought it will be included in boost 1.35.0. However, I can
> not find time_series in subversion - its not in the trunk, nor in
> sandbox or any other suspicious places. Only the quite old version in
> the sandbox on boost-consulting seems to be available. What happened?
> Can someone enlighten me, please? The library looks really useful and I
> am willing to use it in my project. Are there any alternatives by the
> way which can compete with boost.time_series and are as well written in
> C++?

Hi Sebastian,

Although the time series library passed its review, many changes to the
library are necessary before it can be checked in. I haven't had the
time to make the changes yet. The library is quite usable in its current
form, so don't hesitate to use it. The most recent version is still the
one in the file vault here:

http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?directory=Math%20-%20Numerics

--
Eric Niebler