From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-18 17:54:51

Hi Alfred

> when compiling a BCB 2007 project with statechart library i got many
> errors about template specialization and others.

Earlier BCB versions were so buggy that I decided to not support Borland, as
documented here:

<http://www.boost.org/libs/statechart/doc/index.html#SupportedPlatforms>

(Follow the link to the status page)

> I have searched the
> internet for help and i have found the bcbboost patches available at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/bcbboost/
> After installing it, i get only :) two errors.

That surprises me. The bcbboost people must have done a tremendous job. You
might shoot them an email whether this is a known problem or not.

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.