From: Filip Balas (fbalas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-18 16:59:41

For those who might run into the same error, the only thing that
would work for me is to change my code to the following:
#include <boost/filesystem/path.hpp>
#include <boost/filesystem/operations.hpp>

using namespace boost::filesystem;

//fs::path configPath(fs::initial_path<fs::path>());
path configPath = system_complete(path("./appSettings.cfg", native));

Don't know why the boost samples don't work, but this does.

Cheers.