From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-19 11:46:08

John Maddock wrote:
> Christian Henning wrote:
>> Hi John, thanks for your reply. Your answer is basically what the
>> documentation describes. But, it still leaves me with question marks
>> in my head.
>>
>> Let me ask differently. How do I construct the the red curve in the
>> second image? Parameters here are: Shape = 1 and Scale = 1.

With apologies, ignore my previous message, the first graph is correct, the
second graph has an incorrect title: it shows how the gamma distribution
varies when the shape = 3, and the scale changes. So the red curve on the
second graph is for shape = 3, scale = 1.

I've just updated SVN to reflect this, and hopefully put an end to the
confusion ! :-)

John.