From: Srinivas Gardas (gardas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-09 11:29:44

Hi Ion,
Probably that's the reason.. I haven't used any mutexes thought it's all
implemented in the 'interprocess'. I am kind of new to this stuff.. Could
please give me a code example where 'interprocess_mutex' is used by a
'Server' and 'Client' to lock the managed_shared_memory ?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards
Sreenu